"Very enjoyable, engaging speakers, detailed materials and a lot of useful information"
This course will bring you fully up-to-date on all the important developments that clinical negligence practitioners need to know about for 2018!
Based on APIL’s hugely popular 'PI update' series, but designed specifically for clinical negligence lawyers this one-day course will cover:
- Weather report: all the latest you need to know about on reform
- Breach of duty: issues and themes from recent judgments
- Causation: the latest on this developing area of the law
- Quantum: loss of earnings, care, accommodation claims and other developments
- Procedure: issue, service, case/costs management and expert evidence
- Costs and funding: costs budgeting, Part 36, assessment and other current topics
- Managing clinical negligence litigation: the future landscape?