This webinar would look at the latest developments on pre-action admissions, and the related topic of default judgments, dealing with:
- What is a pre-action admission and why were these introduced to the CPR?
- What is an admission of “liability”?
- What about causation?
- What about contributory negligence?
- When is a defendant likely to be held to a pre-action admission?
- When is a defendant likely to be given permission for a pre-action admission to be withdrawn?
- What issues can be argued after an admission, default judgment and/or judgment on “liability”?