The webinar, presented by APIL president Brett Dixon, and costs special interest group
co-ordinator Gary Barker will cover:
- Latest CPR changes
- Update on government’s LASPO review
- Latest on Whiplash reforms and small claims limit
- Is proportionality just about the value of the claim?
- Payments on account of costs when the budget has been exceeded
- QOCS and multi party cases
- QOCS and Tomlin orders
- Who is the winner in a group action?
- Part 36, late acceptance and indemnity costs
- Indemnity costs for fundamental dishonesty allegations not pursued or defeated?
- Multi party budgeting
- Part 36 costs where claimant misleads but is not fundamentally dishonest
- Can costs exceed damages and still be proportionate?
- All the very latest costs cases