0330 460 6737
Accident at work
Accidents & illnesses abroad
Asbestos related diseases
Environment / pollution
About Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan is a partner at Fieldfisher in their asbestos claims and personal injury departments. With more than 25 years' experience, Andrew’s claims cover many areas, including:
Chambers, 20220 says Andrew is "a very expereinced, intellectual lawyer who is very thorough and knows the market inside out" and that he is "professional and patient and very tenacious, he has great attendtion to detai."
Recent highlights inlclude:
- £950,000 against Dicks Asbestos in an "overalls" exposure mesothelioma case for adult dependent with Downs' Syndrome
- £650,000 in JSM for teacher exposed in Portakabin
- £625,000 in living mesothelioam case for 55 year old electrical contractor
- First court settlement for immunotherapy costs in living mesothelioma case -Stubberfield v BOC
- $2M dollar US settlement for mesothelioma for marine engineer from Surrey
- Covid-19: Special directions for evidence at trial in a living mesothelioma case Madjid v Camden
- Covid-19 compliant procedure for taking evidence on commission
Andrew is a Fellow of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) where he has been the Coordinator (and previously the Secretary) of the Occupational Health SIG.
Andrew speaks and writes regularly on asbestos and insurance issues. His articles and comment pieces have appeared in various legal journals and magazines.. He was for many years the editor of Butterworths Personal Injury Statistics.
Andrew has written an App for iPhone and iPad for personal injury calculations.
What does this mean?
Fellow, Occupational disease specialist, Asbestos disease specialist
Request a callback
If you would like a call back from this APIL accredited lawyer, please complete this form and we will send your request to them.
2 Swan Lane
Tel: 0330 460 6737