JPIL archive – JPIL's published articles between 2003 and 2018 are available online.
Search the JPIL archive.
Discount for APIL members
20% discount on JPIL subscriptions, 15% discount on all other publications advertised in this leaflet. To take advantage of this exclusive offer simply email Julie.Johnson@thomsonreuters.com
View discounted publications
The Journal of Personal Injury Law (JPIL), published quarterly in association with APIL, helps you keep abreast of recent developments in personal injury, covering cases, statutes and regulations, with their implications for practitioners.
The main features of JPIL are as follows:
- Gives expert guidance on personal injury law with articles written by both claimants and defendants
- Examines in detail topics of interest such as periodical payments
- Offers articles on clinical negligence
- Gives practical guidance on the right procedures to follow
- Provides analysis and summaries of personal injury cases
- Puts forward case commentaries written by leading personal injury specialists
Each issue includes articles written by leading barristers, solicitors and academics (who appeared in the relevant cases) as well as contributions from up-and-coming personal injury lawyers.
The Journal provides commentary on:
- Recently decided cases
- Statutes published in the last quarter
- Analysis of developments by experienced practitioners
- Practical guidance on procedure
JPIL’s editorial board ensures that you have access to the best commentary and analysis from leading practitioners in personal injury law. The journal’s unrivalled team of experts, specialising in both claimant and defendant work, includes barristers, solicitors and academics:
Jeremy Ford, General Editor, 9 Gough Square
Brett Dixon, Brett Dixon Training Limited, Cases and Comment Editor
John McQuater, Atherton Godfrey, Deputy Cases and Comment Editor
Helen Blundell, APIL
David Fisher, AXA Insurance
Julian Fulbrook, Dean of Graduate Studies and Senior Lecturer in Law LSE
Richard Geraghty, Irwin Mitchell
Mark Harvey, Hugh James
Nathan Tavares QC, Outer Temple
Annette Morris, Cardiff University
Kim Harrison, Slater & Gordon
Clare Johnston, Kennedys
Request your copies of JPIL by simply calling Sweet & Maxwell on 0345 600 9355 or visit www.sweetandmaxwell.co.uk/jpil
Remember - APIL members get a 20% discount when they order.