JPIL archive – JPIL's published articles between 2003 and 2015 are available online.
Search the JPIL archive.
The Journal of Personal Injury Law (JPIL), published quarterly in association with APIL, helps you keep abreast of recent developments in personal injury, covering cases, statutes and regulations, with their implications for practitioners.
The main features of JPIL are as follows:
- Gives expert guidance on personal injury law with articles written by both claimants and defendants
- Examines in detail topics of interest such as periodical payments
- Offers articles on clinical negligence
- Gives practical guidance on the right procedures to follow
- Provides analysis and summaries of personal injury cases
- Puts forward case commentaries written by leading personal injury specialists
Each issue includes articles written by leading barristers, solicitors and academics (who appeared in the relevant cases) as well as contributions from up-and-coming personal injury lawyers.
The Journal provides commentary on:
- Recently decided cases
- Statutes published in the last quarter
- Analysis of developments by experienced practitioners
- Practical guidance on procedure
For more information about this journal visit www.sweetandmaxwell.co.uk/jpil
Sweet & Maxwell are pleased to offer current APIL members a 20% discount on JPIL subscriptions. To take advantage of this exclusive offer simply call 0345 600 9355.
JPIL’s editorial board ensures that you have access to the best commentary and analysis from leading practitioners in personal injury law. The journal’s unrivalled team of experts, specialising in both claimant and defendant work, includes barristers, solicitors and academics:
Colin Ettinger, General Editor, Irwin Mitchell
Nigel Tomkins, Cases and Comment Editor, Legal and Training Consultant
David Fisher, AXA Insurance
Julian Fulbrook, Dean of Graduate Studies and Senior Lecturer in Law LSE
Richard Geraghty, Irwin Mitchell
Mark Harvey, Hugh James
John McQuater, Atherton Godfrey
Nathan Tavares, Outer Temple
Brett Dixon, Brett Dixon Training Limited
Annette Morris, Cardiff University
Kim Harrison, Slater & Gordon
James Goudkamp, University of Oxford
Request your copies of JPIL by simply calling Sweet & Maxwell on 0345 600 9355 or visit www.sweetandmaxwell.co.uk/jpil
Remember - APIL members get a 20% discount when they order.