Accident at work
Accidents & illnesses abroad
Spinal cord injury
About Daryl Robinson
Daryl Robinson is accredited as a Senior Litigator with the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL). With over 29 years experience in all areas of Personal Injury, Daryl has successfully represented clients nationwide suffering for brain damage, spinal cord injury, amputation injuries and other life changing injuries. In 2017, Daryl become a recommended lawyer in the Legal 500 and has contined to be cited each year.
Thank you Daryl Robinson and Barr Ellison Solicitors for an outstanding service. You worked extremely hard for me resulting in the best outcome for my personal injury claim. I felt supported throughout a very difficult period and this has made a hugely positive impact on my life."
These areas include:
• Fatal accident claims.
• Serious brain injury resulting in settlements, some exceeding £10,000,000.00 (individual case), thus securing funding for lifelong care.
• Spinal Cord injury including classed 'Asia A' paraplegia cases
• Amputations claims for children and adults
• Accidents at work involving breaches of work equipment regulations, manual handling regulations, working at height regulations and other breaches of current European working regulations.
• Rail disaster claims including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder cases arising from the Ladbroke Grove disaster.
• Accidents abroad.
• Marine accidents.
• Criminal Injury Compensation Authority claims.
Daryl has a reputation for building a high degree of trust with his clients. Daryl brings total commitment to his cases with a view to maximising his clients’ compensation.