Accident at work
Accident in a public place
Asbestos related diseases
Environment / pollution
Spinal cord injury
Trip or slip
About Jeremy Horton
Jeremy is the lead Partner of Brachers' Personal Injury and Industrial Disease team and specialises in serious and complex personal injury claims, but predominantly these days mesothelioma and other asbestos disease claims. He is the only APIL accredited asbestos disease specialist in Kent, Sussex, Surrey or Essex.
- Industrial and occupational disease claims
- Asbestos and mesothelioma claims
- Psychiatric injury and work stress claims
- Fatal accidents and serious personal injury claims
- Head and brain injury claims
What does this mean?
Senior Litigator, Occupational disease specialist, Asbestos disease specialist
Request a callback
If you would like a call back from this APIL accredited lawyer, please complete this form and we will send your request to them.
59 London Road
Tel: 01622 690691