0114 266 6660
Accident at work
Trip or slip
About John Vallance
Years’ experience in Medical Negligence: Over 35 Years
About John and his main areas of work:
- Member of the AvMA (Action against Medical Accidents) Specialist Clinical Negligence Panel.
- Senior Litigator of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL).
- Specialist in birth and spinal injury claims, surgical errors, misdiagnosis, delayed diagnosis of cancer, nursing errors and claims against GPs, opticians and practitioners of complementary medicine.
- Human Rights Act claims.
- Extensive experience of personal injury work, including product liability claims.
- Member of the South Yorkshire Medico-Legal Society.
- £17 million settlement for brain injury during surgery
- £4.9 million for paraplegia following fall from hospital window.
- £500,000 for an overdose of radiation during cancer treatment.
- £4,000 for misprescription of drugs in a nursing home.
- £250,000 for nerve injury during spinal surgery.
- £30,000 for breach of right to life under the Human Rights Act following systems failure in hospital.
- £120,000 for hand injury during a package holiday abroad.
- £1m for misprescription by GP resulting in acute kidney failure and permanent muscle wastage.
What does this mean?
Action Against Medical Accidents (AvMA)
Request a callback
If you would like a call back from this APIL accredited lawyer, please complete this form and we will send your request to them.
WAKE SMITH SOLICITORS LTD
2 Tenter Street
Tel: 0114 266 6660