020 7288 4800
Head or brain injuries
NHS & private health
Road traffic accidents
About Laura Barlow
Laura is an Associate brain injury solicitor in the adult brain injury team at Bolt Burdon Kemp. She works solely on Adult Brain Injury cases and mainly on cases where our client’s brain injury has been caused or contributed to by clinical negligence. A few examples of the types of case Laura can assist with include:
- delay in diagnosis and/or treatment of stroke
- hypoxic brain injury during surgery
- delay in diagnosis and/or treatment of brain infections, such as meningitis or encephalitis
- inadequate emergency hospital treatment following head trauma
- delay in diagnosis and treatment of brain tumours/cysts
- inappropriate treatment of pre-eclampsia during childbirth
- substandard neurosurgery
Laura is highly driven to achieve the best possible outcome for her clients so they can rebuild their lives. She takes a calm, common-sense approach to cases and supports her clients throughout the process.
A past client said: “My particular thanks to Laura for her kind and caring approach during this painful experience. She was also efficient, professional and well organised”.
Laura supports brain injury charities such as the The Silverlining Charity and Headway.
Laura has been accredited with Senior Litigator status by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
What does this mean?
If you are willing, we would be grateful if you can leave a few contact details. We would only get in touch to follow up on the service provided (which helps us to maintain our high standards), or if you have requested a call back by the lawyer.
Type of injury
BOLT BURDON KEMP
Providence House, Providence Place