07720 440 831
Accident at work
Trip or slip
About Laurie Avadis
Solicitor / Director of Avadis and co
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Laurie founded Avadis and co in July 1998 having qualified in 1982.
Laurie handles all areas of personal injury law and clinical negligence. He is an Association of Personal Injury Law Senior Litigator and a member of Accident Line. He has appeared as an advocate in the County Court.
Other areas of law handled
- Family Law (including legal aid)
- Probate and Wills
- Negligence claims against solicitors
- General litigation
- University of Westminster Solicitors Finals
- University of West London BA Hons Law degree
- Director of Avadis and co 1998
- The Luper Partnership solicitors (Partner) 1988 to 1998
- Kaye Tesler solicitors (Partner) 1985 to 1988
- Articled Clerk Kaye Tesler and co 1982 to 1985
Outside of work
- Laurie has been a singer songwriter with the band “The Last Postman” and latterly “The Nightingale Experience” since the 80’s.
- In 2012 he won an international poetry competition and he continues to write. He is a keen artist and a prizewinning photographer.
- In sport he competes for an athletics club at 1500m, 5000m and cross country. He regularly takes part in 10k races.
What does this mean?
Request a callback
If you would like a call back from this APIL accredited lawyer, please complete this form and we will send your request to them.
AVADIS & CO
22 Terrace Road
Tel: 07720 440 831