Accident at work
Accidents & illnesses abroad
Claims against injury lawyers
Spinal cord injury
Trip or slip
About Richard Harriman
Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence.
Richard is experienced in all aspects of personal injury and medical negligence claims and has won significant claims for clients.
The firm offers a free initial interview, conduct home visits and can operate on a no-win, no-fee basis.
Recent personal injury and clinical negligence work carried out includes:
- Acting for a Road Traffic Accident claimant who suffered a back injury, causing facet joint irritation and achieving a substantial settlement.
- Acting for a Road Traffic Accident claimant pedestrian who suffered shoulder injury causing permanent neuropathic pain and achieving a settlement before Trial for a sum exceeding one million pounds.
- Acting for a client involved in a workplace accident where they suffered multiple fractures and achieving a settlement of £200,000 before Trial.
- Clinical negligence causing malformation of an ankle joint causing the Claimant to be disabled and affecting his ability to work where a settlement was achieved of just over £580,000.
- Acting for multiple Claimant’s against Foundation Defendant. Achieving liability against a number of drivers and the settlement for all victims.
- Workplace accident, where the Claimant developed Complex Regional Pain Syndrome in her foot causing her to be disabled and affecting her ability to work where a settlement was achieved in the sum of £399,000.
Richard offers advanced liability advice in a manner which is straightforward and pragmatic. He avoids unnecessary legal jargon and works with clients to achieve the best possible outcome in relation to their claims. Richard recognises the stress of dealing with an injury, particularly where your ability to work and your earnings are impacted as a result. He can guide you through the litigation process, where relevant he can assist you with negotiation or Alternative Dispute Resolution, keeping your objectives at the heart of the negotiations at all times.
What does this mean?
Request a callback
If you would like a call back from this APIL accredited lawyer, please complete this form and we will send your request to them.
ALLAN JANES LLP
21-23 Easton Street
Tel: 01494 521301