Launching on 1 September, APIL’s flagship magazine will be 64 pages, perfect-bound, with a vibrant, high impact and modern look. PI Focus is designed to provide its readership with up to date, practical information which will help readers run their personal injury practices and caseloads.
Read by more than 3,000 personal injury lawyers, comprising mainly solicitors, barristers and legal executives, it is also circulated to expert witnesses, medical and other professionals. It is regarded as the most valuable benefit of membership. You can check membership eligibility and join APIL on this page. It is also available to non-APIL members upon subscription.
The magazine features topical articles targeted at our broad membership base with regular columnists and contributors, including:
- Charity focus article
- The APIL community – showcasing the work of our regional groups New
- Jurisdiction updates – Scotland and Northern Ireland New
- Book reviews
- APIL events and conferences – interviews, Q&As with keynote speakers New
- Special focus sections – for example, rehabilitation, IT, recruitment, the bar, paralegals, diversity, clinical negligence New
- Case notes
- Research insights New
- Business development New
- Lobbying and public affairs column New
- Leading industry figures New
- Member spotlight New
- Special themed editions, starting with
- Legal technology - September
- Rehabilitation and military - November
- Costs - January
If you are an expert witness, please also consider joining our expert database.
Non member subscriptions to PI Focus cost £100 per annum (no VAT is applicable). Complete the form below and click to apply. We will contact you to arrange payment once your request has been approved.