"Interesting, informative and fascinating course, delivered with funny stories making issues come alive. Very animated and very conducive to creating a good learning experience"
This course, presented by APIL secretary John McQuater, will cover:
- General principles
- Identifying all heads of general damages
- Problems and solutions to claiming loss of earnings
- How to approach and prove claims for care and attendance
- Drafting the schedule
- Tactics on schedules and counter schedules
- All the latest decisions on quantum
- What factual and expert evidence is required on quantum?
- Understanding the Ogden Tables
- Dealing with case management issues on quantum
- How to use Part 36
- Reviewing the figures and negotiating settlement
- Avoiding under-settlement and negligence claims