This webinar, presented by Gordon Exall, looks at fatal accident claims brought on behalf of children and those cases where children are killed.
- The relevant limitation periods
- The nature of dependency for a child claimant
- The position when the child is on the only claimant
- Issues relating to apportionment and approval
- Is it possible to bring a claim for dependency when a child is killed?
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.