"The delivery of the presentation was very well received and an insight into what can go wrong in litigation. Gordon Exall examined very carefully the pitfalls"
The webinar, presented by Gordon Exall, will cover current issues in relation to deductions from damages.
Non-CRU benefits and deduction from damages
- What is the position in relation to the deduction of benefits not subject to CRU?
- Are insurance payments deductible?
- What if the claimant is paid gratuitously?
- What if there are savings in living expenses?
- What happens if the claimant’s tax position changes
- Does the court take account of an improvement in the claimant’s working conditions?
Current issues with CRU
The webinar then looks at current issues in relation to CRU benefits
- The CRU situation in outline
- The problems with Universal Credit
- Appealing a CRU Certificate
- Practical solutions to insoluble problems
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.