"It’s the first time we’ve used your company but it was all very smooth and easy, admin wise"
This webinar will explore the clinical research as to the benefits of 'neurologic music therapy (NMT) and highlight the unique insights and contribution NMT intervention has made for TBI clients through to case studies in respect of rehabilitation outcomes, recommendations, and guidelines for clinical care.
The seminar will further take a look at the process of incorporating NMT into a medico-legal case in respect of evidence and funding.
The session will cover:
- Introduction and context setting
- Neurologic Music Therapy: a brief introduction to research & clinical techniques
- Brief intro and context to ‘JC’ prior to NMT involvement
- Case Study 1: ‘Finding a voice’ – using NMT to rehabilitate communication for a Royal Marine who sustained a severe TBI
- Case Study 2: ‘Finding my feet’ - using NMT to rehabilitate motor function and gait training for a client with a TBI following an RTA
- Reflections from a medico-legal perspective
- How to approach evidence gathering to fund an intervention in the rehabilitation context and recover the cost of therapy on settlement
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.