"Very passionate and knowledgeable speaker - really enjoyed presentation style and stories"
This course explores the most common conditions diagnosed and potentially caused within the neonatal period. It will cover the presentation of these conditions, how to navigate medical records, understanding how such conditions develop or are failed/delayed in diagnosis. We will also explore case studies and relevant case law.
We will continue to explore the experts required in order to establish liability in these cases, along with the common pitfalls in investigation and how to avoid them.
This session will cover:
- How to navigate medical records, what you need to be looking for and key findings.
- Exploring the following diagnosis and conditions, what they are, case studies, relevant case law, the experts needed to establish liability:
- Genetic conditions of the newborn
- Delays in cooling
- Misdiagnosis of persistent pulmonary hypotension of the newborn
- Group B strep
- Conditions of prematurity: Respiratory distress syndrome, bowel conditions and germinal matrix hemorrhage
- Recent case law and pitfalls of running these cases and how to avoid them
P.S. If you can’t make it to the live webinar, all registrants will receive a recording of the event. So sign up and join us, you have nothing to lose!
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.