"John delivered the training with enthusiasm and humour while conveying the key information clearly."
"John, many thanks for today - a real tour de force, beamed into our living rooms from an isolated training room in Yorkshire. Great IT support from APIL central too. Really learned a lot"
Live streamed on Tuesday, 17 October or view on demand
This course gives an in-depth analysis of the law on quantum which clinical negligence practitioners need to know.
Including all the latest cases the day will include:
- General principles on quantum
- Identifying all heads of general damages
- Problems and solutions when claiming for loss of earnings
- How to approach and prove claims for care
- Tactics on schedules and counter-schedules
- What factual evidence is required on quantum?
- What expert evidence is required on quantum?
- Joint experts?
- Understanding the Ogden Tables
- Dealing with case management issues on quantum
- Use of Part 36 on quantum
- Managing expectations
- Negotiating settlement
- Avoiding exaggeration and related allegations
- Avoiding under-settlement and negligence claims
A recording of the course will be available after the event for any delegates who cannot make the live date.