"I thought the speaker was phenomenal and could have listened to him for hours. He explained very complicated cases in a very concise and understandable way"
The essential case law update on road traffic and vehicular accidents for autumn 2023 covering:
- Contributory negligence
- Summary judgment applications
- Causation and expert evidence
- Collisions with obstructions in the carriageway
- The test for whether it is a dangerous obstruction
- Balancing negligence of the parties
- The novus actus argument
- Dangerous driving
- Deployment and support of hearsay evidence in RTA cases
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.