"In this time of crisis social media activity is rife - because many other forms of social activity are banned"
100% of members rated this webinar as excellent or very good
This webinar, presented by Gordon Exall, looks at:-
- The ways in which PI lawyers can use social media as a resource to keep up to date in both law and procedure. (Links to useful, blogs, Twitter accounts and other useful online sources will be provided)
- The use of social media in the courts: examining the case law relating to how social media impacts upon both liability, damages and credibility
This session includes a lengthy discussion on useful social media links and helpful sites for lawyers during the coronavirus crisis.
The session on the use of social media as a resource has been expanded to cover:
- Hints and useful links for working remotely
- Useful sites and links on remote hearings
- Useful guidance for working at home
- Wellbeing – sites that can help
It will also cover:
- How LinkedIn destroyed a witness
- Your client's social media profile
- Twitter could lead your client bitter
- Facebook in the courts
- Social media and credibility
- What can you tell your client about social media?
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.