This webinar takes a close look at the rules relating to drafting statements of case.
- What should be on the claim form?
- What must the particulars of claim contain?
- Problem areas in drafting the particulars
- What must the claimant plead?
- What should the defence contain?
- When do you need to file a reply or a defence to counterclaim?
- Part 18 requests – what can, and what can’t, they contain?
- Amending statements of case
- Statements of case at trial
- Avoiding the pitfalls of pleading
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.