One of a series of webinars covering the essentials in running and winning employers liability cases in the modern era. Each webinar will focus on the building blocks you need to be successful in these cases.
The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 require every employer and self-employed person to undertake a suitable and sufficient assessment of the risk to their employees and to those who may be affected by their undertaking.
They are required to do this, in order to identify the measures they need to take to control those risks and comply with their duties under health and safety regulations.
After this webinar you will understand:
- How risk assessment works
- How to argue what risks an employer should have identified
- What control measures an employer should have been aware of and could have implemented
- The importance of causation in relying upon a breach of duty in relation to risk assessment
- Winning cases via the risk assessment duties
- Using the risk assessment duties to argue that harm was foreseeable and to assist in obtaining disclosure
This webinar can be viewed individually or as part of a series!
The webinars in this six part series include:
Get all 6 Accidents at work: the essentials webinars for the price of 5
- 1 person - £325 + VAT
- Small office (2 - 6 people) - £525 + VAT
- Large office (7+ people) - £800 + VAT
To book all six call 0115 943 5400 or download booking form
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.