There have been cases that fail, or are struck out, because the witness statement does not comply with the rules. Similarly many problems are arising from witness statements when English is not the first language of the witness.
This webinar looks at:
- The rules relating to taking witness statements
- Avoiding putting words into the witness’s mouth
- Cases where witness statements go wrong
- The rules relating to witness statements when the first language of the witness is not English
- The rules when a witness cannot read or write
- Guidance from the cases
- Avoiding problems with witness statements
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.