"Brett is an excellent speaker, one of APIL's best. Very knowledgeable, presents in an easy to understand and entertaining way"
Join APIL President, Civil Procedure Rule Committee member, and APIL senior fellow Brett Dixon, for an introduction to this increasingly important and complex area of law.
This course will:
- Help you understand the issues Brexit may bring to this area of work
- Be confident in pleading and winning cases post enterprise act - they are still winnable and an understanding of the regulations is still crucial
- Give you a solid understanding of the principles of negligence and how they interact with the duties of employers
- A look in depth at vicarious liability post Mohamud and Armes and where the law is at now
- Enable you to identify and use the regulations and the approved codes of practice to establish liability in your cases
- Give you the knowledge you need to be confident in picking winners and losers when taking on employers’ liability cases
- A guide to the key duties in the main regulations you will need to know to win your cases
- Essential knowledge for those supervising or running cases in the portal and when they drop out