"Excellent level of audience participation and group exercise/involvement. Very thoroughly planned and organised."
This intensive day is strictly limited to only ten places to ensure that you receive the best possible support in a productive and friendly environment.
Presentation skills are an essential tool in marketing your practice and in training both in-house and externally. Good presentation skills can help you to win new clients and enhance your profile.
Possession of these skills will mean your training will work!
Topics for the day will include:
- Making your presentations work
- Visual aids and PowerPoint - how to make the best of them
- Overcoming nerves
- Essential presentation skills
- Body language
- What to bring
Designing a training course
- Preparing the event
- Preparation techniques
- What you need!
- Course packs
- Facilitation - how to make a workshop work
- Working with different sized groups
- Keeping delegates interested
- Delegate questions
Working with smaller groups
- What to do if there aren't a lot of delegates on an event
APIL’s training course criteria
- Appropriate levels
- What APIL expects