***SPECIAL OFFER FOR PARALEGALS - ONLY £99 + VAT***
DON'T MISS THE MASTERS OF COSTS!
APIL is delighted to have secured a whole host of eminent speakers to take part in this BRAND NEW event, which is heading to London on Tuesday, 20 November 2018.
This conference will bring you fully up-to-speed on everything you need to know about costs.
Kindly sponsored by VFS Funding, their representatives will also be there on the day to provide you with details of their funding solutions and cost advance facility.
Welcome to the conference
- Brett Dixon, APIL President, Brett Dixon Training
Proportionality: where do we go after the BNM appeal?
- Master Brown, Cost Judge of the Senior Courts Costs Office, Deputy Master of the Queens Bench Division
Review of a costs budget
- Master Thornett, Master of the Queens Bench Division
Why is virtually every budget argued over at the CMC?
- Craig Ralph, Kings Chambers, Manchester
Small claims – can you make them work?
- David Bott, APIL Past President, Bott & Co
The Electronic Bill - a live assessment
- Master James, Cost Judge of the Senior Courts Costs Office
- Matthew Waszak, Temple Garden Chambers
- Shaman Kapoor, Temple Garden Chambers
- Colin Campbell, Kain Knight
How is the new Electronic Bill working? The practitioner’s view
- Reuben Glynn, Partners in Costs, Doncaster
Costs assessment: Is mediation a good thing? QOCS & set-off in PI cases
- Ben Williams QC, 4 New Square, London
All the very latest cases
- Gary Barker, Costs and funding SIG coordinator
- Samuel Hayman, Bolt Burdon Kemp
* Special rate for 3 or more delegates
* Paralegals can book by either returning the booking form with a cheque or card details, or by contacting APIL training on 0115 943 5400 to book over the phone