"The issues which are of vital importance to anyone doing PI were laid out very simply making them easy to follow and understand."
This webinar, presented by former EC member and barrister Gordon Exall, will cover:
- Important issues prior to death, the consequences of a settlement of a pre-death action
- Limitation, including Section 33 in fatal cases
- Issuing correctly
- Ensuring you have the correct dependants
- The need to obtain evidence
- The apportionment hearing
***This webinar is also appropriate for APIL asbestos disease specialist accreditation***
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.