"Well done Natalie - 5 star presentation work"
This one-hour session will review the essential knowledge a fee earner needs to have in order to investigate baby loss claims.
The session will look at the rise of maternity claims and the media spotlight placed on them. The session focuses on how to run these cases and how to use external resources to your advantage.
The webinar will cover the following:
- Types of baby loss claims
- How to conduct initial discussions with families and questions to ask
- HSIB: Who are they? Utilising HSIB to your advantage
- External bodies and their role in claims
- Maximising claims for psychiatric injury
- Exploring causation and pleading this successfully
- Latest cases and developments in this area of law
- Media relations and dealing with the media
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.