This year, APIL's advanced spinal cord injury conference will be taking place, via Zoom, on APIL's dedicated conference app.
This packed one-day conference will take place live on Thursday, 24 June and delegates will be able to view the sessions from the comfort of their own homes and work spaces. Recordings of the sessions will also be available to view, on-demand, for six months after the live event.
The conference programme is currently being finalised and further details will follow shortly.
Please note that registrations are for individual delegates only. Delegates will be sent a personal unique link which must not be shared.
Life after injury
- Speaker: Mr Daniel Rolton, Spinal Surgeon, Circle Hospital (Reading) Limited and Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading
- Speaker: Matthew Crocker, Consultant Neurosurgeon, St George's Hospital, London
- Microbiologist to be confirmed
Panel session: Maximising quantum
- Speakers: Rachael Aram, Irwin Mitchell LLP, Sheffield
- Warren Collins, Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP, London
- Chris Melton QC, Byrom Street Chambers, Manchester
- Rachel Vickers QC, Outer Temple Chambers, London
Panel session: Maximising quantum and quality control
- Speakers: Will Waldron QC, Exchange Chambers, Liverpool
- Maggie Sargent, Maggie Sargent & Associates, Darlingscott
Complications and prevention of tissue viability
- Speakers: Deanne Barrow, Tania Brown
- Cathie Bree-Aslan, Nurse Expert Witness, Swanborough
- Speakers: Shahram Sharghy, APIL EC Member, 9 Gough Chambers, London
- Matthew Stockwell, Past APIL President, Exchange Chambers, Liverpool
*Topics, speakers and CPD may be subject to change