"FREE AND AVAILABLE TO APIL MEMBERS ONLY"
We’ve been listening to your comments...
We’ve been listening to your feedback about our quarterly review webinar and have developed a completely new approach to the way we keep you updated about APIL’s work. Just sign up to our free APIL Headline News webinar for 45 minutes of the latest campaign news and hot topics, with an opportunity to ask questions at the end.
This webinar will update you on everything you need to know about the work APIL is currently doing to support our members, and to continue to campaign for injured people.
The session, presented by APIL President Neil McKinley and APIL CEO Mike Benner, will cover all the latest happenings at APIL and focus on:
- Clinical negligence reform
- Government position
- Health and Social Care Select Committee inquiry: NHS Litigation Reform
- APIL’s response
- Cold Calling
- APIL campaign
- Political response
- Judicial Review and Courts Bill
- A vehicle for reform of inquests
- Fixed Recoverable Costs
- Government response to Jackson LJ’s proposals for extending fixed costs (‘Jackson 2’)
- What’s next?
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Government call for evidence
- APIL response
- The bigger picture
- Northern Ireland
- Department of Justice Northern Ireland consultation: Court Approval of Minor Settlements - APIL response
- ‘Discount Rate’ Bill – update
- Scottish Civil Justice Consultation: Mode of attendance at Court Hearings - APIL response
- Meeting with Government officials