This course aims to give know-how on key legal and tactical issues for investigating and litigating clinical negligence claims.
Including latest developments, the day will include:
- Analysing and understanding Bolam: when it does and does not apply
- Understanding the various tests for proving causation and what expert evidence will be required for each test.
- Strategic issues on case and costs management of clinical negligence claims
- Tactics and strategy with Part 36 in clinical negligence claims
- ADR: options, tactics and cost consequences of Part 36
- Practice management for clinical negligence lawyers
- Future strategic issues