The webinar, presented by APIL immediate past-president Brett Dixon, and current costs special interest group co-ordinator Gary Barker will cover:
- Is your letter without prejudice or without prejudice save as to costs?
- Proportionality - changes to schedules, what is the amount in dispute?
- Proportionality and ATE premiums
- Budgeting – how much does the judge have to explain his/her decision?
- Budgeting – What makes a submitted budget improper?
- Costs penalties for non compliant bundles
- Costs assessment and finding of overuse of counsel
- Costs recovery for inquest in main action
- Is full hearing after provisional assessment a completely fresh assessment?
- Failure to notify opponent of recoverable CFA – Should relief be granted?
- All the latest cases
- Latest news on Whiplash and Small claims
- Latest news on fixed costs up to £100,000
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.