"Webinars are excellent to keep up to date with current changes, time and money saving"
The webinar, presented by APIL vice president Brett Dixon, and current costs special interest group co-ordinator Gary Barker will cover:
- Small claims
- Protocol review
- What is a significant development for revision of a costs budget?
- Charging more than fixed costs
- Wasted costs against solicitors
- Challenges to physical location for ‘Guideline Hourly Rates’
- Third party funding and contributory negligence
- More Part 36 decisions
- Court of Protection costs guidance
- Termination of retainer problems
- Punishment for “bumping up” costs
- Failure to get proper instructions on claim or costs
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.