This webinar, presented by Gordon Exall will look at those issues relating to losses incurred prior to death.
Issues covered include:
- What is the nature of the claim if the claimant has a reduced life expectancy?
- How does the court calculate the multiplier for someone with a reduced life expectancy?
- The “lost years” claim
- The difference between lost year claims and fatal accident claims
- The Law Reform Act claim. Who can bring a claim for pain and suffering of someone who has subsequently died?
- Human Rights Act claims and fatal accident damages
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.