Expert witnesses are involved in every personal injury case. A detailed knowledge of the rules, Practice Directions and law relating to experts is essential for every practitioner.
This webinar will give practitioners a sound working knowledge of the key rules and cases dealing with experts, together with practical advice on how to deal with common issues and problems arising from expert evidence, and cover:
- The rules relating to expert evidence
- Who is an “expert"?
- Obtaining the Court’s permission to rely on expert evidence
- The admissibility of expert evidence
- The lawyer’s role & interactions with the expert
- ”Experts behaving badly” how to spot this and what to do
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.