"It’s the first time we’ve used your company but it was all very smooth and easy, admin wise"
On the 4 April 2022 the new digital county court system for issuing became mandatory for use for certain types of personal injury claims.
Join Brett Dixon, who is the only practitioner member of the Damages Committee, and John McQuater, APIL Secretary, to understand what the changes are including:
- The background to the system and the old PD51S system
- What is the Damages Committee and what does it do?
- Timing of changes and the approach to mandation
- What cases are in scope and what are outside scope for now?
- Can you still issue on paper and what risks do you run if you do not use the system?
- What pitfalls are there?
- Can you issue and not serve?
- What the changes mean in practice
- What notification in the new system means?
- How to adapt your systems
- How will defendants use the system and why have they been avoiding use of the system until now?
- What is coming next?
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.