In conjunction with:
To get ahead you need to learn faster than the quickening pace of change. 70% of our learning arises from delegated tasks and another 20% from feedback. This session will help you to maximise your learning to achieve high performance and to aid your career progression.
The session will cover:
- The process of learning new skills and how to stick at it
- Getting out of bad habits and developing good ones
- Stepping out of your ‘comfort zone’ and into your ‘stretch zone’ – it’s where you learn best
- How to ‘manage upwards’ to make sure you are delegated to well
- How to obtain and benefit from even hard-hitting feedback
- Developing an inner resilience to adversity and insulating yourself from negative influences
This workshop is part of a seven-part series.
Each session can also be viewed as a stand-alone workshop or as part of the series.
Further sessions in the series include:
Developing essential communications skills
Delivering excellent service and achieving client satisfaction under pressure
Managing your time more effectively when working under pressure
Balancing empathy and assertiveness to deal with challenging situations
Developing negotiation skills to manage conflict
Learning from delegated tasks and feedback, for performance & progression
Identifying and managing risks to you and your firm
Special offer for booking the whole series
Book all 7 workshops together and receive a special discount!
Please email [email protected] for details of how to book the full series.
If you have any questions prior to the session to ask our speakers,
please contact Lucy O'Connor at [email protected]
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.