"Webinars are excellent to keep up to date with current changes, time and money saving"
This webinar, presented by APIL vice-president Brett Dixon will cover:
Road Traffic Act 1988 and insurance issues – the latest cases
- Injuries arising out of the use of the insured vehicle
- Cases where the vehicle is not directly involved
- Use of the vehicle for a criminal purpose – is it fatal?
- S151(4) excluded liability and passengers
- Reasonable belief
- What does unlawfully taken actually mean?
The importance of the Highway Code – the latest cases
- The status of the Highway Code – some useful cases
- Assistance in pleading issues related to duty and breach
- The 2020 consultation on updating the Highway Code - things to watch out for
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.