FREE WEBINAR IN CONJUNCTION WITH
MOTOR ACCIDENT SOLICITORS SOCIETY (MASS)
The implementation by the government of the Official Injuries Claims Portal has happened. One of the outstanding problems is how a court will approach the valuation of injuries where there is a tariff or whiplash element and a non-tariff injury.
That is a question that can only be answered by the judiciary. A cross-industry group, including APIL and MASS, has been setup to steer a series of test cases to the Court of Appeal to obtain binding guidance.
Join representatives from the claimant group to hear from them about:
- Why guidance is needed
- What the test litigation seeks to achieve
- How the litigation will be run and by whom
- Identifying cases to be taken to the Court of Appeal
- What can you do to help?
- Identifying potential cases
- Early notification
- Preparing for first instance hearings
- Permission to appeal
- Interacting with the client
- Next steps