This webinar, presented by experienced and knowledgeable barrister Gordon Exall will cover:
- The mandatory requirements for witness statements and the consequences of non-compliance
- Protecting the witness from the lawyer
- Protecting the lawyer from the witness
- Witness statements and proportionality
- Where lawyers go badly wrong with witness evidence
- Explaining the significance of the statement of truth.
- A checklist for taking a statement
This webinar is part of a 6 civil evidence webinar series.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR INDIVIDUALS - PURCHASE ALL 6 WEBINARS FOR JUST £300 + VAT
View details of all 6 webinars in the series. Individual webinars can be purchased online or contact email@example.com to purchase all 6.
Download booking form
The other webinars in this series are
Witness statements – drafting witness statements that comply with the rules
Expert evidence – understanding the basics and avoiding the pitfalls
Civil evidence and social media
Surveillance evidence in personal injury cases
Disclosure and documentary evidence
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.