Serious and overlooked complications following brain injury
Principal sponsor: West Country Case Management
FULL PROGRAMME NOW AVAILABLE
We are delighted to see the welcome return of our annual brain injury conference, which this year, will concentrate on serious and overlooked complications following brain injury.
- effective presentation and use of schedules in high value brain injury claims
- a hidden cost: the impact of acquired brain injury on sex and relationship function
- management of motor complications and spasticity
- state funded care and treatment
- effective use of provisional damages and PPO awards in high value brain injury claims
Why not join us the night before? Accommodation and evening dinner available on Thursday, 7 March for only £100 + VAT per delegate (for single occupancy bookings)!