"Very entertaining and great fun!"
Excellent client care plays an often overlooked, essential role in the success of your business!
Frances McCarthy returns with her excellent one day training course covering everything you need to know to deliver great client care.
This virtual course will illustrate how to place your client at the centre of your practice and achieve the very best outcome for you both.
The course will cover:
- How does the SRA outcomes-focused regulation affect personal injury practice?
- Understanding the Handbook
- Are you ready to compete on a level playing field with every other provider of legal services, including ABSs, under the new regulatory regime?
- Learn how improving client care can revitalise your business and become an essential marketing tool
- Find out how to train and motivate other people in your department to deliver excellent client care
- Working with the client to achieve a successful result - the ‘team approach’, managing expectations, understanding client needs
- How to avoid complaints - turning the nightmare client into an advocate for the firm
- When it goes wrong - ensure understanding of the new approach of the Legal Ombudsman. What will outcomes-focused regulation mean for you? What is expected from you?
Don't forget! Corporate accredited members must receive client care training to maintain accreditation at the firm