"Very knowledgeable and conveys passion about his work. Very thorough understanding of everything"
This webinar will analyse the potential costs, and other, consequences on late acceptance of Part 36 offers including:
- A reminder of the rules that apply on late acceptance of Part 36 offers
- What are the usual costs consequences?
- When might usual cost consequences be unjust?
- Is there any entitlement to indemnity costs?
- What happens in fixed costs cases on late acceptance?
- What about interest?
- What about the consequences on late acceptance of non-Part 36 offers?
- A roundup of practical and tactical issues with a look at the very latest cases on this important topic
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.