"Very good, detailed and relaxed delivery"
***Five webinars - one price***
The third in a series of a five, this webinar looks at the essential elements of a claim for damages in fatal accident litigation, considering all the information necessary to draft a credible schedule in support..
This webinar will cover:
- Basic principles of the dependency calculation
- Claims for financial dependency
- Loss of a carer - the growing importance of claims for non-financial dependency
- Multipliers and periods of loss in fatal cases
- Bereavement damages
- Claiming injuries and losses of the deceased person prior to death
- Matters that are disregarded – the significance of Section 4 of the Fatal Accidents Act
This webinar is being run as both a standalone webinar, and part of a series of five fatal accidents related sessions!
For more details on the further sessions available in the series click here
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.