This webinar deals with practice and procedure in relation to the production of surveillance evidence in personal injury cases and looks at:
- A detailed look at the rules and cases on surveillance:
- Is the defendant allowed to rely on surveillance evidence?
- Are there limits to what a defendant can do?
- When should surveillance evidence be served?
- Those cases where the defendant has been refused permission to rely on surveillance evidence.
- What is the appropriate response to surveillance evidence?
This webinar is part of a 6 civil evidence webinar series.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR INDIVIDUALS - PURCHASE ALL 6 WEBINARS FOR JUST £300 + VAT
View details of all 6 webinars in the series. Individual webinars can be purchased online or contact email@example.com to purchase all 6.
Download booking form
The other webinars in this series are
Witness statements – drafting witness statements that comply with the rules
Expert evidence – understanding the basics and avoiding the pitfalls
Civil evidence and social media
Surveillance evidence in personal injury cases
Disclosure and documentary evidence
Live or on-demand
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
We encourage all attendees to watch the webinar live - this gives people the opportunity to ask questions and participate in polls.
All people registered for the webinar will automatically be emailed details to view the online recording following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Recordings are available to view for up to six months.