"Very knowledgeable and conveys passion about his work. Very thorough understanding of everything"
This webinar reviews the important Court of Appeal judgment in West v Stockport NHS Foundation Trust, giving important guidance to help practitioners with costs recovery, including:
- What does proportionality mean?
- What steps can practitioners take to ensure that, and demonstrate, costs are proportionate so as to assist on recovery at detailed assessment or in negotiations?
- Can the Court reduce the recoverable element of ATE premiums in clinical negligence claims?
- What advice and information needs to be given to clients about ATE cover and costs?
- What information or evidence will be required about ATE on assessment of costs?
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.