"Webinars are excellent to keep up to date with current changes, time and money saving"
This webinar will explore when and how to establish causation on the basis of material contribution to injury and deal, amongst other matters with:
- The origin of the law on establishing causation by material contribution
- The development of the law from industrial disease to clinical negligence (and other) claims
- The distinction between material contribution and material increase to risk
- When does material contribution apply?
- Divisible and indivisible injuries
- What makes a contribution material?
- Are there now different ways of establishing causation?
- Latest developments in this area of the law
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.