"John is always a pleasure to listen to. I wish he worked with us!"
"Nigel Zoltie's way of explaining things in a simple straightforward way was excellent"
This course is intended to help guide lawyers and experts through the use of expert evidence in court proceedings.
Presented by John McQuater and Nigel Zoltie, the one day virtual event will include the following topics:
- Essential law for lawyers and medico-legal experts
- The expert’s perspective
- Instructing the expert
- Writing the report
- Key procedural issues with expert evidence
- Reading the report
- Practical and tactical issues with expert evidence
- Evidential issues for expert evidence
- Classification of injuries
- Quantum and expert evidence
- Areas of expertise