Drawing on the recent PI update, this webinar, presented by Brett Dixon, covers the latest cases you need to know to win your cases on:
- Pavement trips
- S41 Highways Act 1980 - the legal test to be applied in considering breach
- Work undertaken on the pavement and responsibility of the contractor
- The voluntary taking of risk
- Occupiers liability acts and night clubs
- Drinking on the dance floor
- Spillage of drinks in venues
- Local authority duties in relation to trees
- Inspection regimes and expert evidence
- Consumer protection act and defective beds
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.