"100% of the feedback received for Gordon's last webinar, marked it as "excellent""
At a time when most applications are going to be heard remotely, it is more important than ever that litigators know, and comply with, the rules governing making applications to court.
This webinar looks at:
- The Rules and Practice Directions in detail so you can be sure you are complying
- Case law and judicial observations in relation to the making of applications
- The practical steps you can take
- The costs of interlocutory applications and how to make sure you can recover appropriate costs
We will then look at the law and practice in relation to two particular types of application:
Prospective applications for extensions of time
- Making sure that this is a prospective application and staying away from Denton
- The law as to prospective applications
- The mandatory requirements when making an application for an interim payment
- The case law
- Maximising your prospects of success
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.